16 October 2010

Dress Up Christmas with Free Ribbons!

Stampin' Up! have just announced a FANTASTIC deal for Christmas. Get a head start on your Christmas cards and gifts with one of these terrific bundles, and choose from a gorgeous selection of exclusive, limited time only, FREE ribbon!

 

 This offer is valid from 16 October to 30 November, but only while stocks last, so get in early to avoid disappointment, as once the bundles are sold out they will no longer be available.

Click on the link in my sidebar to view full details, or visit my Demonstrator Business Website

 If you'd like some ideas for using these products or creating your own cards and gift packaging, why not try one of my Christmas Classes during November. Check out my Calendar, and call me to book your spot. Or why not host your own workshop and qualify for more FREE stuff! I love giving away free stuff, and would love to talk to you about the great benefits of being a Hostess. 

It's a fabulously windy day here .. so now I'm off to hang some more washing. Back soon with pics :)

Thanks for dropping in,

Inky hugs,
Aly

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oooh! I wish I could book a spot in one of your classes. I hope you get lots of interest, Aly! Hugs xxaxx