26 September 2010

Time Flies ....

Oh my Gosh!! Where did September go?? I thought I'd better pop in with a quick post, just so you know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth hehehe. It's been a really busy (but exciting) month, with the new catty, my Launch Open House, then Regionals, some secret stamping stuff, classes .. you get the idea lol.

I've managed to get some creating time in there as well, and have a ton of photos to edit. Hopefully I'll get that done soon. In the meantime, I thought I'd show you a quick something .. this card was for the ESAD Week 32 Challenge, which was to use Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Crumb Cake.



Oh gosh .. no white ... no black ... this was soooo hard lol. I'm quite pleased with how this turned out though, and glad I decided to have a go. I've used the Blossom Party die to create the flower, and added a tiny Paper Daisy and a Rhinestone Jewel to the centre. The paper daisy was coloured with a Pretty in Pink marker, and painted with Shimmer Paint for a little extra interest. I also added a rhinestone to the sentiment. I'm loving the new Scallop Trim Border Punch. A pierced edge finishes off the bottom panel. I did contemplate stamping a background on the crumb cake card base, but decided to leave this clean and simple.

Short and sweet today ... but I'll be back soon. Hope to see you then :)

Thanks for dropping in,

Inky hugs,
Aly

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

This is gorgeous Aly! Love the soft pastel colours ... and that cheeky rhinestone on the phrase! Glad to have you back, poppet! Hugs Andrea xxx