03 September 2010

I Love Happy Mail!

Hi there,

Just had to share pics with you of the awesome happy mail I received the other day, from my sweet friend Tanya.



Isn't the card lovely?!! Melon Mambo is not a colour I normally use .. but with Crumb Cake and Whisper White it looks absolutely delicious! I'll have to try that combo for myself. I also really like Tanya's ribbon treatment, and now that a crop-a-dile is on its way to my house I'll be able to try that too!! But that's not all she sent. Feast your eyes on these goodies!


Oh my gosh! How sweet is that? A pack of sweet treat padded envelopes, Dress Up ribbon originals and ... something I've had on my wish list for such a long time ... an On Board Journal!! And everything tied up in a long piece of Soft Suede polka dot ribbon. Tanya .. you are a little treasure, and so very generous. Thank you thank you for your gift. Now to wait for my goodies from the new catalogue to arrive so I can decorate my journal :)

Thanks for dropping in
Inky hugs,
Aly

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

You are a lucky girl, Aly!!! I know you are going to enjoy these goodies ... and Tanya's card is very pretty! Hugs xxaxx