07 August 2010

Out with the Old ....

... and in with the New!!

One of the things I really love about being a demonstrator is getting to see NEW catalogues and products before they are released! It's so exciting to get a Sneak Peek of the new catalogue that will be launching on 1 September, and being able to order some of the beautiful new products that will be available.

My preorder arrived yesterday ... and the timing was perfect, as I needed to make a birthday card and gift for a dear friend. The colours in the new Greenhouse Gala DSP (designer series paper) are just her style and I hope she likes her gift.


The box is called a keepsake box, and I've used Riding Hood Red cardstock and ribbon to decorate it, and added a stick pin from the Pretties Kit that is retiring at the end of August.




I hope she enjoys the contents of the box ... a few SU goodies for her to use in her scrapbooking, and a couple of jumbo binder clips that I've decorated with the new dsp.

One of the new sets that will be in the catalogue is this one called Friends Never Fade. It's a lovely set of images. I used Crumb Cake (formerly known as Kraft) as a base, and stamped with Riding Hood Red ink on Very Vanilla cardstock. I stamped the swirly flower as a background (stamped off once) with Riding Hood Red ink, added a bow and rows of piercing, and then popped up the whole panel with dimensionals.


I stamped the image again, cut out the flower, and popped that up with dimensionals too. (I really think I need to find a prettier background for my photos lol)

I'll be back soon to show you some more sneak peeks ...

Thanks for dropping in :)

Inky hugs
Aly

1 comment:

Treasure Queen said...

Stunning!!!! i love that paper and I love what you did with it!!!