15 August 2010

Colour Renovation

Hi everyone,

Like just about everyone else on the planet, hehehe, I'm hanging out for the new colours. My lovely friend, fellow Demonstrator and blogging buddy Monique had a wonderful idea to display the new colour collections, that she posted on ESAD (Extra Special Australasion Demonstrators) Forum and I just HAD to steal it! (with her permission of course haha). I changed the punch she used, and used a different card base, but kept the layout fairly similar as I loved how her cards turned out.


I used a piece of crimped cardstock across the card in place of ribbon, and left spaces where I can add a punched heart in the new core colours when we're able to order those on 1st September. I've used confetti white for the card bases, and printed out the titles from my computer onto Whisper White. The punches are the Small Heart and Extra-Large Two-Step Bird punches from the current mini catalogue, and I'm really pleased these will carry over to the new catty.

I just love the way the collections have been organised, and how well the colours go together. This is a fabulous way to show customers the collections "in the flesh" and a big THANK YOU again to Monique for coming up with this idea.

Thanks for dropping in, and have a stampy day :)

Inky hugs
Aly

3 comments:

Christine Blain said...

What a great idea! Clever girl, that Monique! Thanks for sharing :)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

How fab! SU! has done a great job of remixing the colour collections ... haven't they! Your cards show this perfectly! Hugs Andrea xxx

Treasure Queen said...

How clever are you! And so organised... I love the birds and hearts!!!