04 July 2010

Grand Opening and Happy SU! Birthday!

Hi and welcome to my first "real" post lol. It's a momentous day ... the Grand Opening of my new Blog, and my new Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Website Blog! It's also my Stampin' Up! birthday month. Wow! I can't believe it has been a whole year already since I joined Stampin' Up! as an Independent Demonstrator. As they say, time flies when you're having fun .. and I'm having LOTS of it. *insert big grin here*

In celebration of all these happy events, I'm offering free shipping and handling on all orders placed with me during July, excluding class orders. My class order deal remains the same. (See my Demonstrator Web Site for details.)

There are so many exciting things happening right now, and I'll share more with you in days to come (didn't want to get too long winded heheh). I'll be back later with something pretty for you to look at.

Before I go I'd like to say a huge Thank You to the lovely Leonie at Stamp-A-Latte for her invaluable help with getting my blog set up, and to my ESAD friends for their encouragement and support. I'm loving this new adventure.

Thanks for dropping in.
Inky hugs
Aly

3 comments:

Monique said...

Its looking good Aly! I love the black "inky" lay out

Leonie said...

awww shucks ... Aly youre more than welcome :) Hows that tutorial coming along??

Karen said...

Hi Aly, love your blog.